Finance, Administrative and Project Management Positions
Introduction Virginia Tech's Tanzania Agricultural Education and Development project, a new USAID-funded project, based at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) in Morogoro, Tanzania, is looking for highly organized and efficient Finance, Administrative and Project Management
Abbreviated Qualifications and Requirements
Position-specific educational requirements including diploma/degrees in relevant disciplines Position-specific requirements for prior experience providing leadership or administrative assistance in a donor-funded project
• Computer and software skills proficiency according to position advertised
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English is required. Kiswahili is preferred.
• Tanzanian Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
These below job openings are located in Morogoro, Tanzania
- Accounting Assistant
- Knowledge Management and Communication Manager
- Partnership and Community Enagement Manager
- Sr. Accountant
- Agricultural Education Training Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Finance, Grants and Administration Manager
- Information Technology Specialist
- Logistics and Event Planning Officer
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager
- M & E Specialist
To apply, please specify the title of the position to which you are applying and send a cover letter, current resume, three writing samples, three professional references and salary history by email to: OIREDJobs@gmail.com.
Applications will be reviewed beginning on 1/3/2018 and the position will remain open until filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.