Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet. The Company is therefore inviting application from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following position.
1.1 CABIN CREW (88 POSTS)
- Minimum Holder of “O” Level with Four passes , ONE of them should be English
- AB Initial Certificate from Recognized Aviation Institution
- Holder of a Cabin Crew Certificate from Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Knowledge of Extra International Language like French, Arabic, Chinese and Hindu will be an added advantage.
- Height 5feet.2inches and above and acceptable Level of Body Mass Index
- Medical examination Class 2
- Aged between 18-27years for non-experienced cabin crew and not above 40 years for experienced Cabin Crew
- Outgoing personality, team player, good interpersonal skills and disciplined.
B). DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To attend pre-flight briefing and debriefing.
- To carry out pre-flight duties.
- To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures.
- Ensures the safety of passengers, crew and aircraft through adherence to Company policies and standard operating procedures.
- To deliver high level of passenger service and assist in on-time performance.
- To make safety announcement and answer passenger questions during the flight.
- To reassure passengers in emergency situation and ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly.
- To promote ATCL products through effective communication with passengers.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Company’s Salary Scale.
3. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
i) Three (3) years contract (renewable)
4. MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit the application letter attached with the following for consideration:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified Copies of relevant certificates (Secondary, College, Birth and Medical Certificates), License Testimonials and other relevant Certificates
iii. One recent passport size and full size colored pictures
iv. Names and addresses of at least three reputable referees;
v. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
vi. Applicants with academic certificates from foreign Universities must submit proof of accreditation of issuing institutions.
vii. The envelope must be clearly marked at the back with the following words “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF CABIN CREW”.
5. CLOSING DATE:
The application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of appearance of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
SOURCE: DAILY NEWS 17 JANUARY, 2018J2