VACANT POSTS AT ZANZIBAR UNIVERSIT
Zanzibar University invites job applications for the following teaching staff:
1. English language (PhD or 2nd Degree);
2. Social Wok (PhD or 2nd Degree);
3. Mass Communication (PhD or 2nd Degree);
4. International Relations(PhD or 2nd Degree);
5. Mathematics(PhD or 2nd Degree);
6. Biology (PhD or 2nd Degree);
7. IT (Tutorial Asst. – Degree of Upper 2nd);
8. Geography (Tutorial Asst-Degree of Upper2nd;
9. Records Mgt (PhD or 2nd Degree);
10. Nursing - Midwifery (PhD or 2nd Degree);
11. Nursing - Peadiatric (PhD or 2nd Degree);
12. Nursing - Critical Care (PhD or 2nd Degree).
The applicants should have the following qualifications:
1. Senior Lecturer: Holder of PhD and some publications or textbooks;
2. Lecturer: At least holder of PhD;
3. Assistant Lecturer: At least holder of Master Degree;
4. Tutorial Assistant: At least holder of First Degree (Upper Second).
SALARIES AND OTHER BENEFITS
Successful applicants will be provided with:
1. An employment offer to start working immediately;
2. A permanent contract once He/She has served three years with good performance;
3. Good salary, house allowance and reasonable transport allowance;
4. Health insurance that will start operating very soon.
MODE OF APPLICATION
An applicant is required to submit typed application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae and
copies of relevant academic certificates. He/She should also indicate his current postal address,
telephone number and e-mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 2440
E: email@example.com or one can submit his/her application letter and other documents directly
to our offices at Tunguu, during office hours.
Deadline for receiving application is 30thMarch, 2018. Only the shortlisted applicants will be