Save the Children aims to be a place where world class people of diverse backgrounds work together to support to improve the lives of children. We also need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
When you are applying for a role with us, please ensure that you provide us with details of your work experience and some detail around your responsibilities within each role.
All jobs close at midnight GMT on the date specified.
Open the links below the Job titles to Apply and to read the job descriptions and the instructions on how to apply
1. Chief of Party at Save the Children,
2. Livelihoods Advisor at Save the Children,
3. Nutrition Advisor at Save the Children,
4. Finance Director at Save the Children,
5. Deputy Chief of Party/Finance and Operations at Save the Children,
6. Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at Save the Children,
Closing date: Sunday 18 March 2018
APPLY HERE ...