The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, a quick study, resourceful self-starter, and an excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills with the innate ability to deliver designs on time for our developing pipeline. From brainstorming through implementation, the Senior UI/UX Designer will work with members of our Development Team to ensure successful execution of designs.
· Understand product specifications and user requirements;
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success;
· Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer/client needs;
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
· Work with developers to implement designs;
· Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends;
· An outstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions for web, desktop applications and/or mobile devices;
· Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role;
· A well-rounded UX/UI professional who connects the dots between business
needs, innovation and good design.;
· Experienced in driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally;
· Experienced in creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wireframe diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes;
· Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
· Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq);
· Problem-solving attitude;
· Excellent communication skills;
· At least 3 years working experience in reputable agency/company; and
· BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Director of Products & Projects
We are looking for a candidate who is a leader, he/she must be a self-motivated, hardworking, driven, innovative and well-experienced candidate. As Director of Products & Projects, the individual will be responsible for overseeing our products & projects department, ensuring smooth operations of the department and managing the Product & Project team.
· Responsible for timely delivery of the development/maintenance/modification assignments of the products;
· Ensuring timely delivery of projects;
· Establish and maintain a relationship with clients and stakeholder;
· Maintain and improve the quality of the products;
· Coordinate internal and external resources for flawless execution of projects;
· Maintain knowledge over market practices and competitors; and
· Report on product and projects revenue.
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or IT. Masters is an added advantage.
· 5 years relevant working experience, of which 2 years should be in managerial/senior position.
· Agency expertise or in-depth knowledge of one or more functional areas within an Agency (Corporate, Retail, etc.) would be an added advantage.
· A passion for excellent customer service and commitment to exceptional quality.
· Well exposed to balance sheet management.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements in an Agency set up.
· A proven bias towards action and resolving issues quickly: i.e. the capability to quickly assess complex business challenges, provide gainful insight, and generate astute, practical, and pragmatic solutions.
· Adaptability to change, providing a decisive response to challenges in a changing environment and the ability to influence change within others and cause positive outcomes
· An enthusiastic, pragmatic and energetic hands-on individual with outstanding communication and excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to build relationships, influence, motivate and encourage consensus amongst peers, employees and partners at all levels to produce high-quality results.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The developer we are searching for should be a confident, eloquent, cheerful, energetic and innovative candidate. Ideally, the candidate should have strong analytic skills, as well as good communication skills as he/she will be required to consult with clients, code, solve compatibility issues, update development process records, eliminate technical problems, collaborate with the development team as well as the Senior UI/UX Designer.
· Understand product specifications and user requirements
· Develop and implement new software programs
· Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
· Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
· Design and update software database
· Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
· Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required;
· 2+ years’ experience in software development;
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively;
· Demonstrated an understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business;
· Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary;
· Familiar with servers & clouds (e.g. Google App Engine, Heroku, AWS etc.);
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, RoR, Perl;
· Able to work with Gitlab, Github, Jenkins or similar;
· Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Strong attention to details;
· Has experience working with server-side technologies such as Nodes (Express, Hapi) or Python (Django, Flask)
· Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The Videographer must be a multi-skilled candidate with a creative eye. He/she must be an outside the box thinker who will understand the concepts, messages and emotions that we will try to create for clients/customers. Primarily the candidate will be responsible for filming, editing and delivering outstanding video contents.
· Producing, Filming and Editing video content;
· Working with clients, producers, directors, talent or solo;
· Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand client requirements to produce great results;
· Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture);
· Editing video projects using Adobe Premiere Pro (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter);
· Data wrangling;
· Encoding & delivering for web/DVD/broadcast;
· Media management and archiving of completed jobs.
· Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential;
· Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing;
· Highly proficient in editing with Premiere Pro, FCP, and DVD Studio Pro;
· Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling;
· Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail;
· Excellent communication skills are essential;
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently;
· Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends;
· Good team player;
· Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes.);
· Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels.
DEADLINE 30 MARCH 2018
If you are interested, and ready for great and exciting challenges, please send your application letter, enclosing full Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, three names & addresses of referees one of whom should be from current employer.
Address your applications through email by follow the link below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY J2