TheYouth Program Officer
will be responsible for operation and timely
implementation of various planned project activities and fulfill the necessary
- Bachelors Degree in Community Development, Rural Development Planning, Project Management or equivalent;
- Experience in Project Management will be an asset; working experience in community based projects/ activities will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, handle a variety of concurrent activities, rank priorities, organize work efficiently, and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under time constraints;
- Excellent in communicating in English and Kiswahili, both spoken and written.
- Computer skills in MS Office and Internet are MUST!
1. Provide support in various aspects of project implementation to the community
2. Ensure implementation of planned activities by the Social Mobilizers
3. Mobilize youth as project beneficiaries
4. Manage day to day activities of the program
5. Coordinate youth training and advocacy in economic and democratic citizenship
6. Coordinate project trainings
7. Develop and manage budget for the project
8. Maintain project calendar and milestones.
9. Ensure community mobilization through income generated activitiesPlanning and Implementation
- Draft coordinated plans with the teams of various units to support the
- implementation of the project in a timely manner.
- Preparation of work plans and operation plans for various elements/ components of the project on half yearly basis and an annual.
- Monitor progress on regular basis and give suggestions to the management timely manner for corrective actions.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly progress updates. New Living Standard for the Tanzanian Community
- Ensure that regular reports (monthly, quarterly and annual) as agreed with deadlines.
- Promote and undertake the documentation of good practices and synthesis of lessons learned, and ensure that these are reflected in improved training and management tools.
- Obtaining and documenting success stories etc
Salary will be offered to successful applicant(s) depending on their qualification and experience.
Mode of Application.
Email your handwritten letter, CV, copies of academic certificates and birth certificate via an email below.
For details about our organization, visit our websitewww.ioptanzania.org and
https://ift.tt/2oOzVWO about our Kindergarten School.All documents should be in one file. The subject must bear your name followed by the post you are
applying for, Example; Erick Mua-Youth Program Officer
Email for correspondence:firstname.lastname@example.org The Managing Director
Ilula Orphan Program
P. O Box 151
Note: Application letters sent through post offices will not be considered.A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a Youth Program Officer