Quality Audit Manager (Grade 10)
Quality Audit Officer is responsible to ensure that the customer operations department is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements of the company. This includes operational compliance and customer expectations.
• To ensure absolute assurance on all the process and policies governing all the touch points that
everything is according to the set policies and procedure.
• To establish governance model of customer experience, ambiance and customer effort.
• Devising and establishing customer operations touch points quality procedures, standards and
• Making sure that customer operations or service provisioning processes meet companies regional and international standards;
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
• Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
• Using relevant quality tools and making sure staff understand how to improve quality of
service and experience in all touch points.
• Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
• Performing Competency analysis, Suggesting training needs by profiling advise on training
plans for staffs.
• To ensure all shops are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and
monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure and standards.
• To promote a customer experience approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer service, both timely and efficiently.
• Quality Assurance Officer provides guidelines to all touch points to ensure the highest quality service possible to our customers.
• Preparing and analysing customer operation’s reports
• >85% Customer satisfaction & 100% FCR of the Walk-in Customers in all touch points
• 100% compliance of processes that governs each customer operations vertical and touch points
• 100% support in all escalated issues that affects quality of service
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of Quality Standards Supervision and Monitoring
• University degree in business administration or related areas.
• MBA or Masters is desired.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
This position is open to people: Local
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted