1-Sales Coordinator (Zantel) & – MIS & BI Analyst (Zantel)
2-Sales Coordinator (Zantel)
Organizing and coordinating gross add acquisition, branding, monitoring distribution of Airtime and selling of other devices (Modems & phones). Motivating the team, tracking the market activities, ensure the compliance of processes and procedures and the achievement of targets within assigned geographical area.
KEY RESULT AREAS/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure freelancer operation is active with the reasonable number of sales force to run a cluster office.
• Tracking, monitoring and ensuring the achievement of distributions targets in the assigned regions.
• Get updated information and continues feedback from both gate meeting and the market.
• Establish and monitoring route plans for freelancers and other sales forces to the assigned areas.
• Conducting Itmo reading to measures market efficiencies and utilize all opportunities identified on reasonable time.
• Establish retail customer base within assigned areas.(Master list for route distribution execution).
• Ensure penetration and availability of airtime within assigned area.
• Coordinating branding and visibility within assigned area.
• Prepare reports for sales, marketing and competitor’s activities in the market.
• Minimum Diploma in Business Administration
• Strong Interpersonal skills & Self-motivated with ability to motivate team.
• Excellent ability to work well within a team, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Highly personal integrity, and able to relate to and create trust in all.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in any working environments and influence others with less supervision.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
• Proficient with MS-Office applications like MS-Excel, Word, & Power Point
MIS & BI Analyst (Zantel)
Responsible for data analysis
Working on cubes & pull data as per business requirements
Work with Zantel DW Team and retrieve data
Daily & Monthly MIS reporting
Work & support all marketing verticals to fulfill the data requirement
Work closely with Zantel DW Team
Make a comparative analysis of data needs, as required by marketing and top management, and data available and then coordinate with DW Team to extract data / reports which are required but currently not available or propose changes in some existing reports as required, and also assess the accuracy of data in accordance with the queries being run for extracting the data
Segmentation (Product profiling and Market profiling)
Facilitating validation of Brand value and Personality attributes
Market Research (Pricing elasticity and Mapping customers voice)
Creating experience center for consumers and collaborators
Creating Consumer Insights through Data Analysis , towards generating Revenue Enhancement Opportunities across verticals of Acquisitions , Usage & Retention (Postpaid, Prepaid) and VAS
Developing & Driving Segmented Products for achievement of Business Objectives
Developing & driving Predictive Models, like Churn Prediction, through use of advanced Data Mining tools.
Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
Develops and monitors statistical models as well as market segmentation models, predictive scores for audience selection and sizing
Lead and develop predictive models for target marketing, new market rollouts, marketing campaigns (acquisition, retention , churn etc.) marketing management, churn management, welcome, up sell and cross sell programs.
Be able to identify the drivers for customer retention, make recommendations to minimize customer losses based on the optimal level for these drivers.
Measure direct marketing campaign performances in terms of directed and multi-channel responses and sales by means of tracking and modeling.
Using data mining techniques to drill deep into data to identify the key factors driving customer behavior
Using statistical modeling (segmentation, regression analysis, econometric modeling, cluster analysis, CRM analysis, customer profiling, factor analysis etc.) and customer insight analytics to extract actionable insights from available data
Analyze large amounts of historical business data for patterns or trends and present results to senior management
Contributing to innovative and cutting edge analytical
Develop and execute analytic plans for evaluating the impact of marketing campaigns
SQL in an Oracle database environment with a focus on campaign execution processes (or other multi-step processes). Skills should include all types of joins, unions, sub-queries, case statements, partitions, sequences and a wide variety of functions.
Advanced Knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook and Access. Excel Pivot Table and VBA experience is a plus.
Excellent problem-solving and Excel-based modeling skills are required
Experience with secondary data: syndicated sales, promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient-level data and payer data is required
Prior experience with Telecommunication (in Business Analytics, Managed Markets, Market Research or similar areas)
Proven excellence in collecting, analyzing, interpreting and presenting complex data
Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
Enthusiastic and able to multi-task.
Self-starter working both independently and within a team environment.
Quickly adapts to changing situations and handle a high paced environment
• 3-5 years’ experience in ICT.
• Business degree from a reputable university or equivalent.
• A strategic and critical thinker with the ability to see the big picture yet still work in the
details as/when needed.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• The ability to effectively motivate and coach the teams, allowing them to work
independently but to understand the direction and purpose.
• Have the confidence and communication skills to build relationships at all levels
• Be commercially aware.
• Planning, Analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft excel and Access
Project Management and strong leadership.