Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. As an Oxfam employee, you will join a team of professionals that is part of the international confederation of 19 organizations networked together in more than 90 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to end world poverty and injustice.
We work with thousands of partners in countries around the world, and employ staff in a wide variety of posts. We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
Working for Oxfam will open up the world to you in a way that no other single poverty charity can do and it will provide the opportunity to enrich your career across diverse programs and specialisms. Joining Oxfam means:
- being a player in making major change inspirational;
- gaining the satisfaction that comes from creating a real difference in the world;
- working for a leader in the field that pursues best practice in all areas; and
- becoming part of a professional and friendly team united by commitment to a cause and shared values.
Job vacancies from Oxfarm
- Consultant for Research on Institutional Response to Gender-Based Violence, Dar-es-Salaam (4post)
- Programme Research Associate, Mwanza, Tanzania (5post)
Read more from the link