The International Medical and Technological University continues to strive towards its mission in providing quality education, research and service to the community to be among the best universities in Tanzania. To enhance this goal we are looking for outstanding professionals with demonstrated record in teaching, research and outreach.
Position - Minimum Qualification Required
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
- Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs
1. Lecturer / Professor – Biochemistry PhD in Biochemistry
2. Lecturer / Professor – Physiology PhD in Physiology
3. Lecturer / Professor – Pathology PhD in Pathology
4. Lecturer / Professor – Pharmacology PhD in Pharmacology
5. Lecturer / Professor – Microbiology PhD in Microbiology
6. Lecturer / Professor – Community Medicine PhD in Community Medicine
7. Lecturer / Professor – Internal Medicine M.Med in Internal Medicine
8. Lecturer / Professor – OBGY M.Med in OBGY
9. Lecturer / Professor – Surgery M.Med in Surgery
10. Lecturer / Professor – Paediatrics M.Med in Paediatrics
11. Lecturer / Professor – Psychiatry M.Med in Psychiatry
12. Lecturer / Professor – Nursing PhDHow To Apply
All these positions carry competitive salary and benefits consistent with the university human resource guidelines. For consideration send your complete application with a cover letter, current CV, three professional references, and passport details to the following. Based on qualifications and expereince an academic title (Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Associate professor or Professor) will be offered. Applications will be accepted till these positions are filled.Human Resources
International Medical and Technological University,
Dar es Salaam.
IMTU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity at the work place.