TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of
affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational
development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself
towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK
PLC betterment and the Nation at larger
FIELD SUPERVISOR- (1 POSITION)
TPB BANK PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Field Supervisor (1
positions) to join the Directorate of Marketing and Business Development for one year contract.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE Branch Manager
WORK SCHEDULE As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations
DIRECTORATE Marketing and Business Development
SALARY Commensurate to the Job Advertised
The field supervisor is responsible for supervising local trainers and ensuring the quality of the VSLA
groups they form, develop Local trainers skills, overseeing their work as local trainers and making
sure all groups formed by local trainer are being linked with TPB Bank Plc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Promote the TPB products and VSLA methodology to community stakeholders
2. Lead the recruitment process for the local trainers
3. Train local trainers
4. Monitor, coach and provide feedback to local trainers to develop their skills
5. Ensure the quality of the VSLA groups through regular field visits and spot checks
6. Organize and facilitate TPB events with local leaders, local trainers, and groups as needed
7. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of local trainers reporting
8. Review data collection forms and MIS reports and take action to improve project performance
9. Verify stipends/commissioners due to local trainers
10. Train groups on VSLA methodology to ensure sustainability of the TPB groups they work with
11. Facilitate the linkage between VSLA groups and bank so as they can access micro loans for
funding their enterprises (value chain financing) and for safekeeping of the group’s money.
12. Facilitate the recruitment of mobile agency that can save the marginalized populations.
13. Expand outreach to the poor and un-bankable population
14. Conduct field training /on job trainings to TPB beneficiaries and stake holders
15. Ensure groups opened accounts with TPB bank have access to TPB mobile platform and train
how to use it
16. Facilitate VSLA methodology to new identified groups and supervise local
17. Develop monthly /weekly plans and oversee their implementation
18. Facilitate periodic local trainers and community meetings
19. Ensure local trainers submit timely, complete and accurate reports.
20. To attend any other duties as may be assigned by your superiors
Holders of diploma/Degree in Economics/Commerce/Finance/ Business Administration/ or Community
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to
submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants
need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications. Other credentials
will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative
measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Avoid scams: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a
payment for any reason, please call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know
one in TPB to be employed. TPB is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for
TPB BANK PLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health
and safety Management.
TPB BANK PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late
applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a
security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference
Please forward your applications before 24th May, 2018. J2