Administartor EPA Project
Responsible for improving the governance, document management and process auditability of all formal documentation related to the EPA project.
• Create and maintain a document tracking database, ensure a reconciliation between database and physical files
• Update database to track status of documentation from preparation to execution and filing
• Main documents to be prepared executed and tracked are ITP’s (Intention to proceed’s) and updates/formal amendments to site leases
• Collecting required information, compiling into documents Printing and follow up through signature process and ensuring tracking is in place for all stages of the process
• Periodic reporting on process performance and improvements tracking
• Other related administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
• Degree in Business Administration, and/or related
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
• Ability to read and understand and prepare formal documents
• Able to manage and plan own workload.
• Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel