Place: Dar es Salaam
Dead Line: 17th June, 2018Sales Representative in Pharmaceutical
KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is recruiting a Sales Representative in pharmaceutical. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the online app. Candidates with outstanding CVs will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable products
- Provide product information and deliver product to client
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure increase in sales of the company products
- Build positive trust relationships with cosmetic outlets to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Keeping current with the competition's products, service offerings and activity
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all internal and external clients
- Provide after-sales service organize group events and conferences for health care professionals
- Develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in cosmetics sales person
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Degree in relevant field
- Planning and organizing skill
Place: Dar es Salaam
Dead Line: 15th June, 2018SITE ENGINEER
We are looking forSite Engineer
To work for our client in the cost region to work in the road construction. Qualified candidates are requested to apply online.Responsibilities:
- To responsible for the planning, execution and management of the civil works related to infrastructures, encompassing the construction of roads, drainage, sewerage, piping, earthwork, foundation and building to ensure smooth operations at project sites.
- Liaison with the relevant authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure smooth project delivery.
- To provide timely reports and feedback relating to the projects and operations to the management.
- To coordinate activities of site personnel to ensure project progress and completed based on the defined specification, schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Capable of handling sub-contractors and workers.
- To manage sub- contractor claim
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related disciplines.
- Preferably 3 - 5 years’ relevant working experience in infrastructure civil works in the construction industry.