General Business and Clients
- Achieve assigned sales target
- Identify potential opportunities and liaise with them to generate new business opportunities and follow up to achieve the set targets.
- Monitor, plan and develop new business opportunities by analyzing the customer base, identifying, developing and growing specific channels and targeting specific segments through appropriate incentives and account management.
- Liaise with corporate and agent customers to frame incentive programs and agreements in order to ensure maximization of business partnerships and build a strong customer base.
- Receive and assist agencies request or Oman Air staff at ticket desk for passenger’s specific seal allocation whilst making a booking in order to provide and oblige best available customer services.
- Assist all agents in resolving system issues with regards to ticketing and reservation process.
- Constantly check with corporate customers to promote all Frequent Flyer Programs and enroll them to add business network and assist in resolving related issues.
- Provide timely product support in terms of support, fares, and media and keep both the agents and the Company informed on business progress in order to track timely action steps with regards to job functions.
- Liaise with agents for group booking, receive name list from them and feed the fare in the system in order to ensure that the respective agencies can issue bulk tickets.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary.
- Prepare sales plan, daily sales report, product/service report, promotion report and other related reports on request for District Sales Manager, Country Manager, and Senior Management perusal.
- Prepare and update OAL actions on a daily basis at the sales meeting and in the daily sales reports which will be required to be completed for the weekly and Monthly station reports for evaluation and actin as required.