01-Retail Support Manager
Management of recruitment of new franchisees and shop footprint roll-out:
· Develop annual new shops roll-out plan.
· Manage the execution of the roll-out plan within the agree KPI’s.
· Recruit new franchisee as per franchisee recruitment criteria, assist effective implementation of new site acquisition and as well as support Company’s efforts at effective refurbishment and set up of new shops.
· Ensure the new franchisee understand the franchise operational standards, commission model and ROI.
· Ensure all new Vodacom shop staff undergoes the required training and induction prior to the new shop opening date or before the staff start attending customer in the shop.
· Project management; Manage cross functional support teams & suppliers to deliver the actions items within the agreed timelines to meet objectives. 2. Retail Marketing Management:
· Develop and execute in conjunction with the marketing teams, monthly & quarterly theme sales offers and promotions.
· Ensure all existing shops are well branded and maintain the correct look and feel that represents the Vodacom brand in a positive manner.
· Ensure availability of marketing POS elements for products and services, as well as sales promotions.
· All POS in the shops must be up to date at all times and timely distributed to all shops.
· Formulate staff uniform policy & ensure all shops adhere to the policy.
· In charge of device sales planning, proposition formulation & sales management.
· Formulate Sales & Marketing Initiatives & ensure effective communication for a successful execution.
3. Daily Operational Routines & Disciplines:
· Ensure the following monthly audits are conducted in all Vodacom shop and shared with key stakeholder and corrective action plan devised thereafter:
ü Mystery shopper.
ü Customer experience feedback.
ü Customer satisfaction Index
ü Customer complaint rate.
ü Retail NPS score.
ü Policy, process, guideline compliance audit.
ü New product launches awareness and visibility in the shops.
ü Gauge new Product & service knowledge level.· Conduct at least twice a year Vodacom shop staff satisfaction & business partner engagement score
· Manage new staff training and refresher training for all Vodacom shop staff by liaising with customer care training team and franchisee supervisors.
· Build an in-depth understanding of customer needs and develop training that will address the gap, which will ensure total customer satisfaction.
· Training Planning & management.
· Conduct weekly/ monthly knowledge assessment/fitness tests to all Vodacom shop staff.
· Policy, process, procedure & guideline formulation & compliance management.
· Send weekly Policy, process, procedure & guideline reminders to partners and Vodacom shop staff.
· Adopt a proactive approach and put contingency plans in place to prevent re-occurrences of queries/problems of similar nature to enhance customer experience.
Read Also:4. Strategic Management:
NEW EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES IN (987+ POSTS)
· Financial management:
ü Define and motivate operational budgets required to meet the key performance objectives within the channel.
ü Forecast, plan, Manage and optimise the budget, ensuring all expenditure is in line with the agreed budgets.
ü Identify areas where money is lost and seek ways to reduce expenditure.
ü Manage Vodacom’s financial risk exposure regarding all commercial agreements concluded.
ü To identify areas of financial risk and implement risk mitigation processes.
· Commercial management:
ü Review the franchise commercial agreement from time to time to cover Vodacom of any risk that can be mitigated via the commercial agreement.
ü Review Vodacom franchise shop operational standards manual from time to time to ensure it is relevant.
ü Review the franchisee commission model from time to time to ensure that it’s meet business objectives & it is up to date with business strategy, as well as market trends.
· Customer Experience Management:
ü Formulate & implement strategic customer experience initiatives.
ü Manage quality assurance in all Vodacom shops.
ü Policy, process, procedure & guideline formulation & adherence audits.· New projects management:
ü Manage end to end process for new project.
ü Set us task force team & motivate team to meet deliverables.
ü Prepare project plan and follow up on execution.
5. Administration and Reporting:
Monitor the effectiveness of sales campaigns & promotion implemented in franchise & flagship shops (reporting weekly, monthly & quarterly sales trends).
Generate pre & post promotions Profit & Loss reports.
Provide weekly & monthly update on new shop roll-out status.
Provide monthly training conducted and training plan for the following month.
Provide remedy usage report.
Provide monthly customer experience surveys.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Degree in Business Administration/ Sales & Marketing and equivalent.
In-depth knowledge of communication industry trends, preferably commercially oriented.
2-3 years’ experience in leading retail and service operations in the mobile and/or in retail-intensive B2C industries, preferably with a significant service dimension.
Experience in retail or brand marketing is preferably.
Computer literate-Microsoft office, including Advanced/Intermediate Excel.
Good knowledge of Vodacom’s products/services. As well as policy & procedures.
Understanding of business finance, including budget management Skills.
Good interpersonal skills and effective communications skills.
High level presentation skills.
Senior Legal Specialist responsible to manage and provide corporate legal services as in-house counsel in the Legal team and endeavor to provide effective link between the team and internal and external stakeholders in all legal matters.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Working in collaboration with all levels of management to guarantee availability of valid and appropriate contracts for all areas of business.
• Managing aspect of control of contracts and other legal documents in the Division in line with company delegation of authority
• Timely provision of legal advice and support to management pertaining to various business issues as and when needed.
• Overseeing execution of contracts in line with legal and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Representing the company in courts and other dispute resolution for a
• Managing all disputes and litigation involving suppliers and ensure availability of records and relevant reports.
• Ensuring legal policies and procedure are in place and updated to confirm with company legal requirement.
Read Also:Core competencies, knowledge and experience
NEW VACANCIES IN TANZANIA (787+ POSTS)
• Very good knowledge of legal concepts, techniques and principles
• High level of computer literacy exceptionally conversant with Word
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer oriented approach
• strong communication skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili and ability to interact with other team members
• Outstanding ability to apply knowledge of Law and advise Management accordingly.
• At least three years’ experience in telecommunication industry or any FMCG or busy corporate legal service-providing law firm
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• A holder of Bachelor of Laws from a recognized university,
• A Registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and Courts sub-ordinate thereto for not less than 5 years’ experience.