KK Security (T) Limited was established and has been operating in Tanzania since 1997. The Company provides diverse security solutions. These range from provision of premium commercial and residential solutions in urban and rural areas to large Agricultural Estates security, Mining, Oil and Gas, Ports, NGOs, Hotels, and Embassies. In order to strengthen its operation, the company needs to fill the Customer Service Representative position.
Must possess a training on Customer Services and Marketing. Must additionally achieve the following:-
- A recognized degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Sales
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Professional, excellent customer service and dedicated
- Sales oriented, being driven, positive and confident.
- Ability to meet targets and hungry for success
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Three years and above of sales and marketing experience.
- Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy team.
- Acting as the liaison officer between customers, and company sales, technical and operational staff.
- Preparing letters to customers, confirming appointments, quotations, and confirmation of orders.
- Booking installations, service and survey visits to client’s premises by operations and technical staff.
- Analyzing feedback from any client communications and customer retention.
- Explaining to the clients the correct security measures that should be put in place to protect their property.
- Operating and keeping the company database up to date.
- Posting of daily alarm service records sheets
- Keeping track of the movement of clients’ files.
- Promoting all company products through increasing emphasis on new sales of innovative security solutions(electronic and manned security)
- Ensuring that new clients pay Pre-service fee deposit to the company.
- Liaising with stores department to facilitate timely delivery of installation materials from our suppliers.
- Assisting in debt collection.
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be presentable
- Stable career history.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to act professionally at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
Closing Date: 15th June 2018
Please take a note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and kindly take a note that we do not charge any fees to receive or process your application.
“Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply for this position”
The company needs to fill the position of a Customer Care Representative to strengthen its operations
Kindly send your application letter and CV to: email@example.com J2