TPC Ltd One of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro 22 km south of Moshi municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanian to fill the vacant position in the finance department.
POST: Assistant Club Manager - Front of House
Reports to: the Club Manager
Core Job Description: To assist the club manager in arranging and, where required, participating/leading Guest Activities on the estate.
- Primarily hosting the guest interaction
- Maintain and where required increase hosting standards
- Check in and check out of guests
- Setup of functions
- Work with the team and plan duties together, support where needed
- Assist in club operations when not occupied with guests
Should demonstrate the ability to the following
- A passion for people and making conversations
- Good organizational skills
- Hands-on approach
- Willing to work long hours
- Good communicator
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- A sense of ownership and pride for the guest experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and willing to take on tasks as necessary
Diploma or advanced diploma in hotel management/Tourism. A combination of relevant academic qualifications fluent in English must hold a valid driving license and 2 years experience in front house. Hosting experience will be an added advantage.
Mode of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed cv to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also some copies of academic certificates, 3 references, daytime telephone numbers and email addresses. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Executive Officer
P.O Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro
Tel: +255272754389 , FAX: +255272754391