The Academy Internship Program: WVT is implementing two Technical Programs:
(1) Integrated Food and Nutrition Security, Including;
Livelihood, Health & Nutrition and WASH (IFaNS )
(2) Education. The Technical Programs seeks to ensure free malnutrition communities in Tanzania through increased production and productivity while promoting sustainable use of natural resources, and connecting farmers to markets and access to credits, access to good health services and increased knowledge on health related issues, making favorable reading and teaching environment and also maintaining availability of safe water, good sanitation and hygiene
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
– All Academy I ntern applicants must be fresh graduates from a recognized University or Academic Institution p r e f e r a b l y with a Degree BSc in; (Agriculture & Engineering sector – Agronomy, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics , Agriculture General, Vetenary medicine, Animal Science), Human nutrition Sector, Accounting, Education sector , Statistics & Economics Sector, Information Communication Technology, Mass Communication and Journalism)
– Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Kiswahili and English
– Be willing to live and stay in WVT’s rural communities for one (1) year during the internship program.
– Be a young and energetic male or female Tanzanian citizen who is not more than 30 years of age.
– Be willing to abide to WV’s Christian and Core values.
View Full Advert via PDF file How to apply:
Only interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications addressed to the People and Culture Manager through the following e-mail address: email@example.com together with an updated CV, copies of relevant credentials (degree/diploma certificate and academic transcript), present contacts information and 3 references (1 academic referee, 1 professional referee and 1 church leader referee).
Each applicant is also required to submit a 2 page essay describing “Why they should be considered for this internship program”.J2