Administrative Assistant Jobs
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is seeking to recruit a competent and motivated administrative assistant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse and inform officers of current political situation, events and trends
- Providing historical perspective and potential and their impacts by reviewing various media and sources of information
- Provide access to the best sources of information developing and maintaining key contacts in government, non government organisations and the private sector.
- Facilitate communication between offices and key sources of information
- Enable the section to receive the maximum amount of information on social political issues.
- Writing reports, providing support to the general administration and other matters as may be required.
Education and Training:
- The successful candidate should possess a degree in social sciences fields or equivalent
- Good communication skills in positive attitude
- Strong oral and written language skills in both english and swahili languages
- Good knowledge of computer software applications including MS Word, Excel and Internet
- At least three years experience in similar position
- Experienced working with/at Government Organization or Diplomatic Mission is an added advantage.
- Full Time employee working from 08:00 - 16:00 and whenever required.
The Embassy will conduct primary screening of submitted applications then the qualified candidates will be contacted for interview which will also involve test in writing skills.J2