Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
- Assist in the preparation of basic administrative and accounts reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Bachelors in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 2years experience as Administrative Assistant
- Must be a young lady
- Must be Well Organized and good with time management.
- Good Communicative skills
- Must have knowledge of basic financial accounting
- Must be able to multi-task
- Be able to work independently
- Good human resource management skillsMust be able to compile monthly reports and collect and analyze data.
- Must have Basic knowledge of social media promotion and marketing will be added advantage
- Knowledge or interest in Production audio, visual or entertainment related will be added advantage.
- We seek to hire a well organized and qualified candidate for the position of a Studio Manager