Head, Workplace Banking Jobs
Job PurposeInterpret and communicate overall WPB strategy into implementable short term steps to support all the segments in personal markets and the overall PBB strategy and objectives.
Ensure that strategic directive is translated into sustainable sales and relationship management support to meet business goals.
Provide management support together with the necessary tools to the WPB and consultants in order to achieve business objectives across all segments, functional areas and channels
- Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievement of performance objectives for WPB unit in terms of sales growth, income contribution and manage impairment, employee satisfaction and customer experience.
- Cascade sales targets and reach an agreement with individual WPB managers and consultants.
- Provide clear direction to WPB consultants to meet business objectives
- Develop and ensure implementation and review methods of improving operational efficiency within WPB company empanelment process and relationship management.
- Work with country marketing to produce annual marketing plans to support WPB
- Regularly contact and visit key WPB relationships to resolve particular issues or to support sales initiatives
- Recognise Work Place Banking opportunities in the market and devise plans on how to convert such opportunities into actual Sales.
- Lead and maintain a visible and active presence in the Local market to establish new relationships and to support existing relationships.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Appropriate business degree (e.g. Bachelor of BA, B.Commerce majoring in marketing) would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Personal Markets and Business Banking offerings in order to source the best possible sales leads
- Knowledge of customer profiles and business cycles.
- Understanding of risk management principles.
- General banking experience.
- Exposure to branch sales and credit functions in a Retail Banking environment.
- Proven sales track record in the financial services industry.
- At least 5 years banking experience, 2 of them in a leadership role with exposure to sales.