Spa Manager Jobs
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
Responsible to provide hands on support and guidance and ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved Spa brand standards of performance and sequences of service.
Responsible to ensure the discerning guests feel that their every need is anticipated and they have created a relationship with the spa, not just a visit.
QualificationsIdeally with a University Degree or Diploma in Spa Management and
Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Spa Manager,
preferably in luxury hospitality
Aesthetic qualification in treatments and training will be of great
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Marketing Manager - Strategy is responsible to provide the hotel’s Marketing and Sales employees with internal and external marketing intelligence to support informed decisions resulting in an increase in the hotel’s overall revenues and maximise profitability.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Communications.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Communications Assistant or Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications.
- Good problem solving, writing, administrative and PR skills are a must.
OrganizationHyatt Regency Arusha
Job LevelDepartment Head/Manager | Full-time
Worldwide/Local Candidates Worldwide