The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy and its implementation for the company.Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, mobile site and Apps.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website, mobile site and Apps.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website, mobile site and Apps.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website, mobile site and Apps
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice in Tanzania.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Candidates should send their CV and a cover letter which outlines their experience and suitability for the role in English by email to:email@example.com
with the title of the position applied for in the subject line before 5 pm on Tuesday31st July 2018 J2