AIRTEL TANZANIA PLC
We are looking for experienced Human ResourcesTotal Rewards and Engagement Sr.Managers
with ability to formulate and execute Compensation & Benefits Management Strategy for Airtel Tanzania PLC in line with Airtel Group total reward philosophy and local regulations to ensure internal parity, competitive advantage and alignment with global recommendations resulting in improved performance, employee satisfaction ,engagement and retention in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Masters in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred would be desirable.
- A professional qualification on Compensation & benefits.
- Proven track record of delivering remuneration strategies.
- Knowledge of international benefits trends.
- Excellent Networks in the industry/sector.
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to HR areas, particularly staffing, compensation base and incentive compensation programs, and company policies and
- Administrative practices.
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to project/process management.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing the environment
- High degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience, with at least 3 years experience in designing and implementing sound compensation, benefits and Performance Management systems
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous compensation design and program performance simulation projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management and vendor or agency personnel.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing and developing .compensation related programs and recommendations.
Interested candidates should submit their application CVs email@example.com
latest by24th July 2018
at 4 pm.
Only successful local candidates will be contacted.