Senior Telco Solutions Architect Jobs
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Promote our business with the Telco and network functions virtualization (NFV) infrastructure by engaging, meeting, and demonstrating to telco customers that Red Hat's solutions meet their needs and expectations. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect for the Telco vertical to join us in Madrid, Spain. In this role, you will work to support the Telco sales teams. You'll collaborate with the Telco Business Development team account managers as well as solutions and domain architects to define plans, tactics, and strategies to support customers with the Red Hat's technical solutions applied to Telco and NFV. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will support sales teams in developing opportunities for Telco and NFV, including presenting Red Hat's offerings and technologies to Telco partners and customers, delivering blueprints, request for information (RFI) and proposal (RFP) responses, and practical proofs of concepts, as well as in project scoping and presenting project deliveries.
Primary job responsibilities
- Educate, enable, and support our presales and architect team partners on Telco-specific technologies and concepts to develop and deliver the Red Hat's message and value proposition
- Collaborate with local teams to address Telco customers and partners and their technical network teams; work with the Sales team to gain market share
- Work with the ecosystem to position Red Hat as a key strategic vendor for Telco and NFV infrastructures, e.g., independent software vendors (ISVs), network equipment providers (NEPs), cloud providers, integrators, and hardware vendors
- Guide or contribute to RFP and RFI responses and projects for Telco and NFV customers
- Deliver expert-level demonstrations showing how Red Hat's solutions and services benefit Telco IT operations teams and networks
- Communicate and team up with our Products and Technologies (PnT) product managers, product marketing managers, engineers, and the Global Corporate Telco team
- Propose solutions based on customer requirements and deliver solid business cases
- Design value-based architectures and present the application and ROI of these technologies
- Deliver compelling recommendations and quality solutions that result in the closing of new sales
- Use your skills as a technical solutions expert and your understanding of industry best practices to deliver timely results to customers that exceed their expectations
- Extensive experience working in or with the Telco industry, including NEPs and operators
- Excellent industry and market insight; good understanding of current, new, and future technologies
- Demonstrated experience promoting and implementing technology and architecture for Telco infrastructures and engineering
- Excellent understanding of the existing and new technologies used by the Telco industry; understanding of different network functions
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies used by Telco companies; practical experience with technologies used for NFV like VMware, KVM, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, or Linux
- Advanced knowledge of operations support systems (OSS), business support systems (BSS), and business process framework (eTOM); information framework (SID) and technology acceptance model (TAM) knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with the Telco language and solid relationships and trusted status in the Telco market
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.