FINANCE, GRANTS AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The Job Role
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analyzes and presents financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly, communicate monthly and annual financial statement; collate financial reporting material for al donor segments, and oversees all financial, projects/program and grants accounting;
- Coordinates and leads the annual audit process;
- Oversees and leads annual budget and planning process, and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status;
- Updates and implements all necessary business policies and accounting practice;
- Develops TEN/MET’s human resource and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting;
- Provides oversight and technical assistance in the proper management of grants subcontracts, and sub-agreement throughout the Coalition;
- Takes the lead position in the negotiation of terms and revisions of agreements with donors.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a Degree in the Relevant field with Certified Professional Accounting qualifications such as CPA (T).
- Must have at least seven (7) years of overall professional experience. He/She should have experience in broad financial, Grants and operations management.
- A track record in grants management.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Those who applied for the post of the Coordinator in the March 2018 advert, need not apply.