01-M-Pesa security analyst Jobs
Responsible for coordinating, advising and managing all
operations related to M-Pesa risks, Audit & Reviews (Internal and
Execution of the company and Group strategy and deliverables, specifically related to Technology security, within M-Pesa systems
Overall compliance & governance management of the M-Pesa environment
To be the central point of contact for M-Pesa and related third-party systems security
Continuously monitor Mpesa and related third-party systems for security incidents that may happen and perform investigation
Monitor implementation of information security and related
policies, to ensure compliance of the Mpesa and related third-party
systems, with the security policies
Ensure proper implementation and change management process
compliance for all planned and emergency changes in Mpesa and related
Analyze the feasibility and applicability of new security
controls that may need to be applied in the Mpesa and third-party
systems, and advise Management on the effective way of implementation
Ensure all M-Pesa and third-party systems’ products, services
and projects are compliant to the Vodacom minimum security requirements
Perform information security awareness and training to all
users of the Mpesa and third-party systems, and monitor effectiveness of
the awareness and trainings
Coordinate all internal and external audits around M-Pesa and
third-party systems and processes, ensure Mpesa and third–party systems
are free from known Technology audit findings and ensure all audit
findings in M-Pesa and third-party systems are closed within agreed
Perform and manage the vulnerability scanning and penetration
tests and resolution of vulnerabilities in Mpesa and third-party
systems, per the Vodacom Vulnerability management process
Ensure proper validation, timely completion and accuracy of
audit checklists and user access rights review for M-Pesa and
Perform any other task that may be assigned to him/her from Technology Security management
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Telecommunications, Information technology or Computer Science
Security certifications (CISA, CISM, CGIA, CISSP or equivalent)
Minimum of three years’ experience in Technology Systems
security, with at least two years’ experience obtained in financial
systems security, privacy and compliance areas.
Advanced knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures, IT systems, networks and applications.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- High level negotiation skills;
- Extensive computer user knowledge and skills essential; in Word, Power point and Excel
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Good business acumen
- Project Management skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strategic orientation balanced with operational imperatives
- Ability to deal with issues of a complex nature
- Ability to work under constant and changing pressure.
02-Senior Legal Specialist Jobs
Role purpose:Senior Legal Specialist responsible to manage and provide corporate legal services as in-house counsel in the Legal team and endeavor to provide effective link between the team and internal and external stakeholders in all legal matters.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Working in collaboration with all levels of management to guarantee availability of valid and appropriate contracts for all areas of business.
- Managing aspect of control of contracts and other legal documents in the Division in line with company delegation of authority
- Timely provision of legal advice and support to management pertaining to various business issues as and when needed.
- Overseeing execution of contracts in line with legal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Representing the company in courts and other dispute resolution for a
- Managing all disputes and litigation involving suppliers and ensure availability of records and relevant reports.
- Ensuring legal policies and procedure are in place and updated to confirm with company legal requirement.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Very good knowledge of legal concepts, techniques and principles
- High level of computer literacy exceptionally conversant with Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer oriented approach
- strong communication skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili and ability to interact with other team members
- Outstanding ability to apply knowledge of Law and advise Management accordingly.
- At least three years’ experience in telecommunication industry or any FMCG or busy corporate legal service-providing law firm
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- A holder of Bachelor of Laws from a recognized university,
- A Registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and Courts sub-ordinate thereto for not less than 5 years’ experience.