Position OverviewSales Manager for Tanzania Tour Operator
A well-established tour operator is looking for a Sales Manager
- Able to travel both internationally and within Tanzania! being out of station for several weeks on occasion
- Sales experience especially in tourism with a degree in sales and marketing
- Knowledge of the tourism industry within Tanzania in particular and East Africa in general
- Outgoing personality with good verbal skills must be willing to call overseas agents
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, other European languages useful-German, French, Spanish
- Good presentation skills both in person and able to hold international training sessions via web links and Skype
- A holder of a valid driving license
- Good computer skills
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen with a valid passport
- References which can be checked from former employers (not relatives or friends)
How to ApplyPlease do not apply if you do not have the necessary requirements.
Applications should be by email with an up to date CV and copies of University Degrees only (not school and other qualifications), a copy of passport, and details of referees and their contact.
If we feel you are suitable then you will be emailed for an interview. If you do not hear from us then we will not be asking you to progress to the interview stage.
Send your applications to NParsalaw@abercrombiekent.co.tz by 20th July 2018