Central Zone, Dar Zone, Eastern Zone, Highland Zone, Lake Zone, Northern Zone, Southern Zone, Western Zone.
- To provide outstanding customer experience to NMB customers and prospective customers.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times through giving professional advice on NMB’s products and services
- To provide quick and friendly service in responding to customer enquiries and complaints so as to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Attending day to day banking enquiries from customers on the range of products and services
- Engaging, knowing and addressing customers’ needs
- Providing banking services to NMB customers in an efficient and friendly manner like telling and enquiry services
- Reporting suspicious transactions and activities as per the policies and procedures
- Understanding customer needs and expectations and selling appropriate product and services
- Supporting customers in filling KYC forms when opening Accounts
- Responding to customer complaints in a timely manner and ensure they are given feedback on the resolution to their satisfaction
- Cross-selling of Bank products to existing customers inside and outside the banking hall
- Managing the TAT in issuing ATM card, Cheque books, and customer statements.
- Upselling and cross-selling of bank’s products
- Planning and documenting customer visits and action-oriented after visit call reports
- Ensuring optimal banking hall utilization through keeping it organized, clean and displaying of marketing materials and signage, signboard and queue logistics
- Participate in bringing new business leads to the Branch as per the assigned targets
- Maximize customer satisfaction by giving advisory services to customers on their life cycle needs
- Maintaining professionalism and business acumen in dealing with customers.
Knowledge, and Skills required:
- Business awareness
- Understanding of bank’s products and services
- Customer service oriented knowledge
- Accuracy/attention to details
- Standard computer skills,
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Sales skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent, or Diploma
- Work experience not a requirement for degree holders & equivalent
- t least 2 years of work experience is required for Diploma holders
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.