Date Entry, Verification and Quality Assurance Jobs
FHI360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research, and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in a Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management/KM Officer position -Tabora for USAID Tulonge Afya Project. The project seeks to improve health status, especially of women and youth, through the promotion of positive health practices in households and communities.
The position will support data entry, verification, and quality assurance. Also will support local partners in developing comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation plans and activities in the Region.
- Assist with development and management of project-wide information system that is consistent with the MEP and Data Use Plan;
- Support development of data collection tools and procedures and tracking project outputs and activities, including compiling, reviewing, and reporting results; Support development of data collection tools and procedures and tracking project outputs and activities, including compiling, reviewing, and reporting results;
- Develop plans for sharing development knowledge through communications, outreach, and training within the project and its various offices as well as with the client, the public health, and SBCC community locally and globally;
- Provide advice and guidance in areas of outreach, communication, and training to partners, local government, and local organizations; Coordinate outreach and communications training activities;
- Coordinate and write project reports, newsletters, success stories, and issues briefs;
- Develop a knowledge management use and dissemination plan to guide the project, including the use of social media;
- Support reporting and documentation of achievements and lessons learned, including compiling quantitative, qualitative, and circumstantial information in a publishable and easy to disseminate form (i.e. Success Stories);
- Assist with reporting to the funder, including compiling data for quarterly performance reports (QPR), annual performance reports(APR), PEPFAR Performance Reporting, and any other report required by FHI 360 HQ and/ or USAID;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, knowledge, and skills:Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Public health, Sociology, or related field and 5-7 years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience-At least 3 years of experience in supporting M&E and research activities for SBCC public health projects-Experience using statistical packages like SPSS, Stata, etc. and qualitative packages like Altas.ti, NVivo, etc»Thorough knowledge of social science, demographic and market research, monitoring and evaluation, data dissemination techniques, policy analysis and policy development in health, nutrition and HIV/AIDS-Experience in handling quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis, report writing and dissemination-Consultative and collaborative approach; ability to work with diverse groups and in a challenging environment»Experience of knowledge of specific issues related to the region* Strong communication and writing skills required-Ability to work independently and manage a high volume of workflow - Relevant computer software skills, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
How to Apply:FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. For detailed information, interested candidates may either submit their application Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to Email: email@example.com to submit CV/resume and cover letter.
FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: July 20, 2018