Senior Product Manager; Agri Loans Jobs
JOB PURPOSETake a leading role in managing all aspects of Agri loan products with the responsibility of Product strategy, Management, and Agri portfolio P&L to meet agribusiness strategic objectives.
Developing and strengthening the loan product team while developing the long-term strategic direction for Agri Loan Products Portfolio.
- Quantify market and customer needs, identify new products and opportunities and develop and execute on a product portfolio marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement consumer loan strategies and tactics to drive portfolio growth.
- Develop strategic full life-cycle product plans necessary to penetrate the various segments and to appropriately respond to competitive products and services
- Identify, implement, and manage appropriate product partnerships to drive revenue growth and market penetration for Agri loan products.
- Co-ordinate budget objectives of Agri loan products to ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Keep abreast with the changes in the agriculture sector in Tanzania and have a broad understanding of agriculture value chains financing, to identify new products and propositions for the sector.
- Represent the bank in agribusiness related forums and workshop which is meant to explore opportunities for products development, improvement or partnership to enhance product introduction.
- Manage Agri vendors, partnership relationships and contract negotiation with appropriate parties relating to Agri loan products and special projects.
- Manage and lead the team including selection, coaching, performance management, and resource allocation
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for all Agri loan products offered is achieved and provide accurate selling advice in line with customers’ expectations.
- Actively build the capacity of customer-facing team including sales and branch network through on-going product campaign and support in order to ensure quality product delivery process
- Maintain relationships with other senior executives in areas that may impact consumer loan product management, such as: Payment and Accounts, Credit team, Agri-Business Banking, Loan Centre and Marketing.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver and maintain profitable consumer loan solutions that meet the needs of our clients, ensure revenue growth, market penetration, and financial goals are met.
- Timely preparation of reports to management and ensure close monitoring of Agri Loan P&L
- Adhere to credit policies and procedures in line with NMB and Regulatory requirements during the product lifecycle
- Timely preparation of reports to management and ensure close monitoring of Agri loan P&L
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by superior
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good credit skills.
- Sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of pricing and fee functionalities and structure applied in agribusiness.
- Understanding the latest technologies/innovations applied to the agriculture sector.
- A detailed understanding of loan product offerings in the wider financial services industry.
- A detailed knowledge of NMB strategy and policies
- Good product development, business management, leadership, Coaching, Team building skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 8 years in project design in the field of agriculture with Financial Institutions, NGO’s dealing with Agriculture or Development Financial Institutions (DFI’s)
- At least Eight years of banking experience suitably in agribusiness or related enterprises
- Experience with drafting and negotiating; Memorandum of Understandings (MoU’s), Guarantee Frameworks and Partner Agreements
- Experience in dealing with International Organizations involved with agriculture sector support and financing.