Ace Global DepositoryPosition: Human Resource Officer
Reporting to: Country Manager, Group Human Resource Manager
Objective: To provide administrative and human resource customer service to the company and develop effective working relationship with peers in other functions.
The Human Resource Officer will offer overall support and direction in Human Resources function for ACE Global Depository (T) LTD. He/she will ensure policies and procedures as in Tanzania Labour Laws are consistently applied and provides HR customer service to all levels of the company and develop effective working relationships.
He/she will maintain and enhance the company’s human resources by manpower planning, implementing and evaluating employees’ performance.
The candidate must have a clear understanding of the business objectives to be able to devise and implement develop and retain the right staff by advising and implanting best human resources strategies and planning.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR management in a reputable company; a banking or Agro business is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Public Administration, Business Administration, Law or any other similar field.
- Solid experience on labour laws, management of large volume of seasonal workers.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of Human Resource management principles, concepts & processes.
- Experience in developing Human Resource strategies and policies and driving implementation.
- Experience in managing large amounts of confidential employee information.
- Excellent command in English (French is a plus) and good experience of HR Information System, Payroll Management System.
- Knowledge of East African Labour Laws is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application by email to;email@example.com Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Early applications will be highly considered. Please do NOT attach certificates when submitting Online. J2