INTRODUCTIONSGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1500 offices and laboratories around the world.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY– Responsible for facilitating corporate support and effective management of the human resources function in the organization and the provision of administrative support.
- Monthly salaries processing, preparation and submitting all statutory returns
- Manage and liaise with heads of business lines on staff timecards/ overtime
- Maintain and update filing of statutory and voluntary deductions from the payroll.
- Support and administer the recruitment process and selection function in line with best practice
- Administration of personnel statistics, staff information, and departmental monthly reports.
- Ensure that staff exit process is smooth by ensuring a proper clearing process and exit interviews are performed and shared with management
- Conducting training needs and conferring with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
- Compiling of data for training requirements, prepare budgets for those training and coordinate established training courses.
- Assist HR manager in formulating training policies, programmes, and schedules, based on the knowledge of identified training needs.
- Assist the HR Manager to carry out post-training evaluation to determine the effectiveness of both internal and external training programme implemented in the company.
- Facilitating staff welfare/departmental functions within the company.
- Supervises staff medical schemes, sick sheets and billing from the hospitals.
- Any other duties that the supervisor may deem fit in furtherance of the objectives of the Human Resources department and the entire company.
- Reports to Human Resources Manager PROFILE
- Degree/ advanced diploma in Human Resources Management/Public Administration or Business Administration.
- Minimum four years hands-on experience in the generalist function of the Human Resources through increasingly responsible HR positions
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- High level of Professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual with excellent people management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Maintain, support and promote ethical and professional values.
- Ability to facilitate problems and offers or guide solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize competing demands.
- Innovation and continuous development and improvement.
The Human Resources Manager,Email: email@example.comJ2
SGS Tanzania Superintendence Company Limited,
P.O. Box 2249,
Dar Es Salaam.