Accountant at Evolution Investments & General Supplies Limited, July 2018
EVOLUTION INVESTMENTS & GENERAL SUPPLIES LIMITED (EIGSL)
POSITION: ACCOUNTANT (1)
BASED IN: DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
About the Company Evolution Investment and General Supplies Ltd
(EIGESL) established and registered under the Companies Act, 2002 on 4th
of July. 2009 with Registration number 92125. Mr. E.M Alex and group of
several directors were driven by their ambitions to start up a
specialized Auto Garage Services. Supply of Spare Parts, Oil and Lubes.
Supply of building materials and as well as Agribusiness.
EIGSL is now looking to rec. a qualified person in the field of Accounting and Finance.
Details of the position is here-under:-
Based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reporting to Head of Operations, the Accountant will be
responsible to manage all finance and accounting processes of , the
Company with is Projects at stake; He/she will ensure that all banking
and cash payments are properly done as required per IFRS and on timely
1. Monitor and control cash flow on daily basis to ensure smooth operation of the business.
2. Monitoring and Follow up on a bill collections
3. Processing monthly financial reports and share with the Managing Director.
4. Manage Staff /Consultants advances and reconcile every end of month.
5. Process payments to all Suppliers and Staff advances in a timely manner.
6. Manage payroll/Salaries, and maintain timely processing of all statutory requirements.
7. Make sure that Cash, Cheque book are adequately secured.
8. Prepare payments vouchers and requisition for each transaction.
9. Maintain Fix. Asset Register and ensure all assets of the company are properly cod. safeguarded.
10. Manage the accounting software by ensuring that payments and
receipts are posted on a regular basis and that the integrity of the
accounting database is maintained
11. Ensure that accounting documents and systems are properly filed and safely maintained
12. Assist with the preparations for internal and external audits.
13. Monitor cash flow. process and manage staff/consultant travel advances. manage and process payments to vendors.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Minimum qualification of Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the field of accounting/finance/ auditing.
• Having CPA (T) and or ACCA will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Computer knowledge with excellent use of accounting packages/systems and advanced Excel.
2. Experience in the Agribusiness' industry will be an added advantage.
3. Should Prove Advance knowledge in Excel.
4. Proven technical expertise in the accounting and operations field.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of teamwork
6. Experience in working and collaborating with various Suppliers
7. Ability to handle imprest/ cash advance operations and reconciliations with high integrity
8. Conversant with regulatory requirements e.g. PAYE, Pension and VAT returns
9 The capacity to be discrete, honest and disciplined in the management of day to day activities
10. Experience in audit would be an added advantage.
All applications should be sent to Human Resource via email: firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com not letter than 30 July 2018 not letter than 30 July 2018
Source: Mwananchi July 24, 2018J2