Regional Sales Representative
(Songwe, Kagera, Geita, Lindi, Mbeya, Simiyu, Katavi,Tanga, Mwanza (Rural) and Mtwara.)
Kinondoni, Kijitonyama Dar Es Salaam
Commercial Directorate is looking for Regional Sales Representative for each of the mentioned Regions above who will be accountable for achieving the Regional sales and profitability goals while responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the Region.
Read Also:KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
NEW JOBS OPPORTUNITIES (787+ POSTS)
- Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability for Maxcom products and services in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual Regional analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate and Feedback the Regional sales information, corporate marketing and sales operations to the Head of Sales and Distribution.
- An individual must have sense of ownership, integrity, passionate and high level of confidentiality.
- An individual track record should demonstrate high level of professionalism and maturity in work.
- Should be a well communicator.
- Skills on use of EXCEL, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and team player person.
- Strong Ability to learn and retain product/ service specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
SUPERVISION & COLLABORATION
Regional Sales Representative is under direct supervision of Head of Sales and Distribution seating in the Head-quarters of Maxcom Africa Plc in Dar es Salaam.JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business administration.
- At least two years-experience in marketing and distribution in recognized companies.
- Customer Service knowledge, Regional Sales Management, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications and report writing.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A good communicator Ability to handle a large workload, work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
Interest candidates must attach the following:
Application letter (Specify the Region)
Updated Curriculum Vitae with three referees including from your previous employer.
Uncompleted application will not be considered.
The applications to be addressed to: -
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR,
MAXCOM AFRICA PLC,
P.O. BOX 31211,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Via email address:firstname.lastname@example.org