Monsanto is an agricultural company. We apply innovation and technology to help farmers around the world produce more while conserving more.
We help farmers grow yield sustainably so they can be successful, produce healthier foods, better animal feeds and more fibre, while also reducing agriculture's impact on our environment.Monsanto is currently accepting applications for the following positions below:
Field Production Manager
- Minimum of a BS with 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, engineering and/or technical environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach people and teams
- Results oriented leadership approach
- Capability to clearly present information and influence or persuade others through oral or written communications
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgment
- Valid Driver's License
Finance Controller - Tanzania
Req ID 01RN3
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field
- Professional qualification in accounting or finance (CPA/Chartered Accountant)
- 8 – 10 years experience within finance; of which 2 years at managerial level.
- Good working knowledge of local statutory compliance requirements
- Experience with ERPs ie SAP etc.
- Thorough understanding of USGAAP and IFRS concepts
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Customer Care Manager
Monsanto is currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Care Manager,
- Bachelor or Master in Inventory Management/customer Operations / Supply Chain / Logistics studies.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills.
- Fluency in English, other languages are desirable.
- 3++ years’ experience in the Ag Industry with extensive experience in Customer Service /Supply Chain Areas.
- SAP Proficiency