Sustainability Analyst Jobs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Conducting literature reviews; collecting, organising and analysing data; and benchmarking corporate activities.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research projects from beginning to end.
- Conceptualise and produce client-ready survey questionnaires and qualitative research screeners and guides.
- Conceptualise and produce analysis of research projects - both written analysis and visual PowerPoint presentations.
- Oversee and coordinate research projects by actively keeping track of project details, organising tasks, and keeping team's adherence to timelines without prompting.
- Develop research designs and methodological approaches and sampling plans for new business to meet client research objectives.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TANZANIA(1100+ POSTS)
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS)
- Undergraduate/Post-Graduate degree in sustainability/environmental studies or/ social sciences Experience.
- Less than 2 years of experience in (sustainability areas).
- Excellent project management and organisational skills and a proven ability to juggle multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, research, and writing skills.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel macros and data collection tools.