OverviewShangri-La is the best furniture supermarket Located in Tazara, Near TBC Fm, Dar es Salaam which deals with supplying retail and wholesale home and office furniture, lighting products & curtains. The company has devoted to offering customers the best brand products and package giveaways at the best lower prices. Shangri-La is committed to beautifying the country by supplying the world’s first-class products to the people.
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 Years
- Create a better experience for customers by providing assistance and product information
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Ensure customer information and signatures are up-to-date promptly
- Ensure customer information is kept confidential and only released to the right persons.
- Comply with KYC Regulation.
Desired Skills & Attributes Education and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Social sciences or related
- At least 2 years’ Experience in Furniture business/supermarket specifically customer service/sales/Marketing of Furniture products.
- D Computer literate in using Excel/Ms word etc
- Good command in English & Swahili
Application deadline: 25th Sept 2018
Application Instructions:To apply, email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or send your application to:
The Human Resources ManagerJ2
Shangri-La Investment Limited P.O.Box 40911
Temeke, Dar Es Salaam