Mjini Magharibi Zanzibar
DescriptionThe Zanzibar Muslim Women Aids Support Organization (ZAMWASO) is Non-Governmental Organization which won registration since 2001, the establishment of this NGOs was due to the hardship encountered by Zanzibar Citizens and OVC especially in the health, education, shelter and clothes wellbeing. Currently ZAMWASO is implementing five years project called USAID Kizazi Kipya which is operated at Mjini Zanzibar.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TANZANIA(1108+ POSTS)
Job title: Program Coordinator (1 post) USAID Kizazi Kipya Program
Duty station: ZAMWASO Office Urban Zanzibar Reporting to: Program Director Zanzibar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide overall technical, operational and administrative support to project staffs and promote organizational culture where policies and value are observed.
- Oversee project budget including tracking spending, disallowed cost, approve travel requests, staff’s liquidation, reviews and approve all project expenses.
- Project Coordinator is a main point-person with Pact Cluster Office for all Kizazi Kipya Project implementation by the ZAMWASO.
- Project Coordinator is a Project leader who is ultimately responsible and accountable for timely, quality project implementation across Zanzibar where the ZAMWASO is implementing.
- Work in collaboration with, MLEEWC, DMO, CTC Coordinator, and CTCs in charges, DSWO, DWCO, MVCC officer at district level and Pact technical coordinators at cluster level to ensure high quality project activities are delivered.
- Ensure preparation and timely completion and submission both financial and narrative reports (monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual).
- Work with Data and M&E Officers to ensure that appropriate data is obtained to produce high quality timely reports.
- Establish effective Networking and Partnerships with the community, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Establish mechanisms for and undertake ongoing monitoring & evaluation of the programs activities
- Identifying opportunities for OVC supportive partnerships within the programme area
- Prepare progress reports of the programme to be shared by the different stakeholders including the donor
- Build and manage a strong programme team in the area of intervention.
- Bachelor Degree in Community Development, Social Sciences, Social work, Sociology, Gender studies, Development Studies, Rural Development, and any other related field from recognized university or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in implementing community development or OVC support programs, 2 years in the managerial position.
- Sound understanding of child rights, child development, family and community development.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good reporting writing skills.
- Computer literate is a must.
- The candidate with high level of commitment and integrity is highly needed
To apply for this position, send your application letter describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies making you the right candidate for this position, attached a detailed updated CV, telephone contacts and details of at least 3 referees with their emails, address & phone numbers. All candidates will be subject to child protection recruitment procedures and checks. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. The advert is open from 14th August to 21th August 2018.The applications should be addressed to the address below and sent through email : -
The Program Director
P. O. Box 1610 Zanzibar.
ZAMWASO is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Arusha Mjini Arusha
Job DescriptionBullet Transport is looking for an experienced secretary/office administrator who can perform general administrative duties and provide support to the main office administrator. We are based in Arusha and the job you are applying for is based in Arusha.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing etc.
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Make sales invoices, update purchase bills and use accounting packages
Maintain employee records i.e. Driver contracts, Driving Licenses, ID copies, NSSF etc.
Keep and maintain service records
Preparing monthly payroll
Maintain confidentiality of all company information
Assisting the main administration office when necessary
Ensure good line of communication and respect with all staff in the companyQualifications, Skills and Competencies
Diploma/Degree in Business Administration
At least two years experience in office administration
Knowledge of accounting software such as Tally
Thorough knowledge on use of basic computer applications such as Word, Excel, Email etc.
Ability to communicate in English and Kiswahili both oral and written
Ability to prepare daily reports
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Team player and Social person
Experience in Transportation/Logistics field will be an added advantagePlease send us only Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com. It is very important to include your expected salary. Make sure you include valid referee’s contact details both email & direct mobile phone number. Deadline for the application is 30th August, 2018. The subject of your email should read “Secretary Job Vacancy”.
Late applications with incorrect email subjects or without a specific figure stating the applicant's salary expectations will not be evaluated. If you do not hear from us within 14 days from date of this advert deadline, please accept that your application did not meet our requirements.