Local Business Developer Jobs
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TANZANIA(1088+ POSTS)
Your opportunity:As a Local Business Developer, you are the central person and the first point of contact for HZPC in East Africa.Your main tasks are:
- Support seed potato production with professional and midsize commercial farmers
- Maintain and build a partnership with agro-dealers to enable sales and distribution of seed potatoes to smallholder farmers
- Support different commercial food industry partners in market growth initiatives
- Study and develop the potato value chain and identify and explore business opportunities for HZPC
- Work closely with a local project organization with the purpose to improve the potato infra and production in Tanzania
- HZPC brand creation, marketing communication activitie
Your profile:We are looking for a Local Business Developer with relevant working experience in (seed) potatoes or referable other crops, who is independent and enthusiastic to develop proper potato value-chain with partners and making the HZPC brand in Africa a well-known brand.
We ask in your profile that:
- You live in Tanzania or are willing to move there
- You have a bachelor in Agriculture
- You have relevant working experience in (seed) potatoes or referable other crops
- You have knowledge of the culture of Tanzania and preferably speak the local language Swahili or are willing to learn
- You have strong communication skills and power to build up partnering
- You are execution oriented and dedicated to reaching your targets
We offer you:
- A challenging job with many independent, alternating aspects
- Good working conditions
- A flexible organisation with a view to the future and the employee
- A career within a healthy international enterprise
Our company:HZPC is a worldwide market leader in seed potatoes and a multinational of Dutch origin.
Our team of more than 350 colleagues works from more than 16 countries and we export seed potatoes to more than 90 countries.
The goal of HZPC SBDA (Strategic Business Development Areas) is the future growth of HZPC through strategic projects. One if this project is the development of new geographical markets. The position Local Business Developer is part of HZPC SBDA.
More information can be found at www.hzpc.com.