Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Wednesday, August 8, 2018
SHINYANGA REGION CO-OPERATIVE UNION (1984) LTD.
P.O. BOX 349, SHINYANGA TEL/FAX 255 28 2762525
Email - email@example.com
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES BACKGROUND INFORMATION: SHIRECU LTD is a secondary- level Farmers’ Cooperative Society formed since 1984 it is located at Shinyanga Municipality. Owned by primary-level Agricultural Marketing Cooperative Societies (AMCOS) which are engaged mainly in production and cotton processing.
Currently SHIRECU LTD is carrying out a major social- economic transformation and would therefore invite applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following senior posts below:
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (1)
Qualification and Experience:
1. A University degree/Advanced Diploma from a reputable Institution with a major in
2. Must be registered with NBA (Registered with NBA).
3. CPA is added advantage.
4. Must have worked for at least3 years in accounting field with managerial position.
5. Must have intensive Knowledge with IFS and NBA Standards.
6. Computer literate and Writing/fluency in Kiswahili or English language.
7. Age limit 25-40 years
Duties and Responsibilities
To monitor and record financial transaction according to company policies and regulations.
To prepare monthly financial report such as bank reconciliations and journal entries.
Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned according to tasks within deadlines.
Generate financial report and statements to manager for review,
To advice General Manager on all matters concern or relating to Finance and Accounting.
To supervise and monitor transfer of fund to AMCOS Account.
Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
Provide assistance to Assistant accountant when needed.
To maintain the asset register of the company.
Assist in Auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
Responding to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
To perform any other duties as may be assigned by General Manager.
HUMAN RESOUERCE MANAGER (HR) (1)
Qualification and Experience
1. A bachelor degree in Human Resource Management.
2. A Post graduate qualifications in HR
3. Two years’ experience at a Manager level managing a work force of at least 200 staff
4. Experience in working with farmers’ cooperatives Society.
5. Age limit 25-40 years.
Qualification and Experience
Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data Centre management and data governance
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Ability to manage personnel
BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Age limit 25-40 years.
Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job
expectations and appraising their performance
Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
Audit systems and assess their outcomes
Preserve assets, information security and control structures
Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectivenessGENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All applications must be citizens of Tanzania.
2. Applicants must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address, email and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants shall on the strength of the information given in this advertisement,
4. Applicants must attach their certificate copies of the academic certificates and birth certificates.
5. Deadline for applications is 20 August, 2018
6. Applicantsemployed in the public service should route their application letters through the respective employers.
7. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified for interview.
8. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal actions.
NOTE; All applicants must sent their application through stated above address:
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
SHINYANGA COOPERATIVES UNION LTD,
(Chairman of the Board)
SHINYANGA COOPERATIVES UNION LTD
Label: TREANDING JOBS