POSITION: SALES MANAGER – COASTAL ZONE
REPORTS TO: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER, TANZANIA
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To sell Precision Air products and network to achieve the set sales targets within the area of sale in the assigned territory.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, execute and drive the passenger sales and Marketing plan guaranteeing exposure of Precision Air’s product facilitating delivery of the company’s sales targets and business objectives.
• Build and maintain sales team and network to ensure sustenance of profitable sales revenues and market share for Precision Air.
• Monitor competitor activities, evaluate recommended competitive pricing level to deliver expected yield, margin and revenue targets.
• To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in the assigned territory and safeguard PW’s interests.
• Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/interline agreements/partnerships etc).
• Participate in PW’s passenger revenue budget process.
• Assess and propose appropriate incentive scheme to TA, Corporate travel, and government so as to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximization of revenue.
• Develop and monitor expenditure budget vs. actual expenditure and control costs.
• Develop customer profile database and records.
• Creating, receiving and keeping relevant records in accordance with correct filing rules.
• Disposing of records in accordance with authorized disposition instruments and established procedures
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Achieve and exceed agreed market share, passenger and revenue target
• Visible revenue/ passenger number growth
• Incentive schemes for TA, Govt. and Corporate travel
• Effective control of expenditure budget
• High efficiency standards through quality of customer relationship
• Motivated, knowledgeable and “switched” on professional sales Team
• Timely performance appraisals
• Well-kept and managed customer profile records understood by all team members
• Visibility and good impression of the company’s brand
• High level of integrity
• Customer focused and good PR
• Decisive and confident
• Result oriented
• Good negotiator and articulate communicator
• Revenue and cost conscious
• Good team building skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• University Graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing
• Excellent computer data analysis and presentation skills
• Strong analytical visionary skills.
• Planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage
Not later than 06th September 2018
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam