NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA
INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of the National Examinations
Council of Tanzania (NECTA) during the financial year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the supply of goods.
2. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) now invites sealed Tenders for the for bids
mentioned in the PDF file which you can download by follow the at the end of this advert:Read Also: NEW LIST OF OPPORTUNITIES IN TANZANIA(121+ POSTS)
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding and International
Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – GN No.
446 as amended in 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering
Documents at the office of the Secretary Tender Board, National Examinations Council of
Tanzania, PMU Offices – Stores Building P.O.Box 2624 Dar es Salaam from 08.30 hrs to
16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional set may be purchased by
interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under
paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred
Thousand (Tshs. 100,000.00) Only. Payment should be made to the National Examinations
Council of Tanzania through Account No: 211100238 NMB Bank House; 11103001074 NBC
Corporate Branch and Account No: 01J1013540000 CRDB Kijitonyama Branch.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by Tender Securing Declaration in an acceptable form.
7. All Tenders in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain sealed
envelopesclearly marked Tender No…….must be delivered to the Secretary of Tender Board PMU
Offices, Stores Building of National Examinations Council of Tanzania, New Bagamoyo Road at or before 12:30hrs, Monday27thAugust, 2018.
8. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the PMU Hall – Stores Building, National Examinations Council of Tanzania New Bagamoyo Road -DSM.
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.EXECUTIVE SECRETARY NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA P.O BOX 2624 DAR ES SALAAM TEL: +255-22-2700493-6, FAX +255-22-2775966
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE J2