OverviewKer & Downey Safaris (Tanzania) Ltd. a hospitality company based in Arusha is looking to employ a Support Services & Workshop Manager. The incumbent will be fully responsible for the workshops (base and field) and the overall technical support and services to the group’s infrastructure including lodges and camps.
Reporting Line: Managing Director (MD)
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TANZANIA(1076+ POSTS)
- Implementation of SOPs. maintaining the necessary administration within a Modern ERP Accounting System.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of various Service Departments.
- Controlling and ensuring the quality and efficiency of services provided. Controlling and managing service expenditure.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with company safety, occupational health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure assigned work is carried out to a professional standard in a timely manner.
- Monitor all fabrication work and corrective maintenance activities both in a workshop and in the field to improve vehicle availability, reliability, safety, and functionality.
- Carry out repairs, inspections and preventative maintenance activities in the field to ensure the workshop’s equipments are in a safe and efficient manner to achieve production and cost targets.
- Managing and supervising all staff engaged under the departments in charge.
- Implementation Industry good practices. Health & Safety and performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Contribute to the execution of the service strategy and service growth by focusing on delivering timely, high-quality, cost-effective services, solutions, and projects.
PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCE AND INTERPERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical) or appropriate Diploma/tertiary level qualification.
- Experience in managing operations, preferably in tourism or a service workshop within an ERP Environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- Experience in leading different operational teams. Financial acumen and bottom line oriented.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their applications via e-mail to: Recruitment@tgts.com before 24th August 2018.J2