Sales Medical Representative Job
Location: Ilala, Vingunguti Dar Es Salaam
POSITION: SALES MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE
Laborex Tanzania Ltd seeks to recruit one (1) Sales Medical Representative to source and seek for orders from the field to achieve sales targets for the department while ensuring customer satisfaction is upheld. The successful candidate will be based in Northern Zone ( Arusha, Kilimanjaro and Manyara) and will be reporting to the Key Account Manager Head Quarter Dar es salaam.
- Execute and ensure sales targets are met
- Conduct regular client visits to develop and build new relationships as well as maintain existing relationships
- Ensure careful planning of daily activities and adherence to the plans so as to ensure maximum impact
- Implement agreed marketing strategies in line with organisational policy
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities in line with approved budgets
- Provide pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines
- Suggest additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs
- Serve as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness
- Track order activity, and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems. Expedite the delivery of selected orders
- Provide guidance and assistance to new or less experienced staff.
Visit and keep in close contact with key opinion leaders
Ensure key opinion leaders are well informed in terms of overall offering
Address any issues arising from key accounts by researching and obtaining resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.Maintain Product Knowledge
Keep-up-to date specifically with regards to pharmacology, products, market/competition, as well as communication techniques in this field
Compliance & Pharma-covigilanceEnsure pharmaceutical products promotional activities including complies with Pharmacy and Tanzania food and Drugs Authority requirements
Receive/collate Pharma-covigilance information and provide feedback to the Key Account Manager – medical as and when it is received.
And performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.THE PERSON
Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Excellent Organizational skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Able to work independently and build lasting relationshipsQUALIFICATIONS
Diploma in Pharmacy or Business Studies
Minimum of two years’ experience in the industry.
Email your CV and a cover letter on why you think you are suitable for the Job to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Selected candidates will be contacted by phone or E- mail
No phone call will be attended to
Please quote the reference with your application
Deadline for sending application is10th August 2018. J2