The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to
improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children. We are one the world’s largest child focused development organisations, with over 45,000 staff in almost 100 countries, serving 100 million people annually. We work on every level to achieve our goal of child well-being – from international activism to checking in on children face-to-face.
Our people are our greatest asset. Each staff has unique experience and skills - and it’s our job to provide them with the training and opportunities they need to make their greatest contribution to our work worldwide.
- PROJECT COORDINATOR
- SPONSOR ENGAGEMENT SPECIAL PROJECTS LEADER
- PROJECT COORDINATOR-ENRICH PROJECT
- IT SENIOR DIRECTOR, DIGITAL WORKPLACE SERVICES
- DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- DIRECTOR, IT PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- RESPONSE PROGRAMMES DIRECTOR
- RESPONSE OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- RESPONSE DIRECTOR