Job Opportunity: Pharmaceutical Sales Officer at Blue Recruits, August 2018JOB DESCRIPTION - PHARMACEUTICAL SALES OFFICER
Serves customers by selling pharmaceutical products; meeting customer needs.
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Salary: Very competitive senior salaryQUALIFICATIONS:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.EMAIL CV:
Mobile: +255 713 777 823
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.J2