Grants and Finance Officer Jobs
Location: Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Background – Norwegian Church Aid website:www.nca.no
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is a non-governmental development organisation working to uphold human dignity, promote human rights and accompany poor and marginalized communities in their struggles for economic and social justice. NCA Tanzania is seeking a Grants and Finance officer motivated to increase the impact of our interventions and to enable faith based partners to engage as civil society actors. We are looking for an organised, innovative and pro-active candidate with in-depth knowledge in finance and grants, excellent communications skills, high integrity and ability to work strategically, while keeping high precision when focusing on details. Solid process management and time keeping are expected. The Grants and Finance Officer reports to the Finance and Administration Manager.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TODAY(594+ POSTS)
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ensure partners’ compliance to donor requirements and to NCA partner agreements through capacity building, regular follow up and monitoring visits.
- Participate in donor proposal development processes, track grants acquisition and work to harmonize donor requirements with NCA standards where possible.
- Facilitate the preparation of internal and external disbursements according to NCA routines and guidelines and donor requirements.
- Participate in the preparation of donor reports and other statutory reports.
- Conduct due diligence, financial review and monitoring visits partners
- Perform other task as directed by the finance and administration manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration.
- CPA/ ACCA intermediate stage is an added advantage.
- A Minimum of one (1) year working experience in a relevant field would be an added advantage but fresh from school graduates with good GPA are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills.
- Good organisational skills with proven ability to perform effectively with minimum supervision or direction.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills; and
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office tools.
Please submit your application to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic applications are considered. In the subject line of your email, please state clearly which position you apply for. The application should consist of a brief motivation letter and CV , compiled into _one_document of maximum 4 pages. The document name should start with your name and include which position you apply for. E.g. . In your CV, please state your sex and date of birth. Certificates are not of interest at this stage. Applications failing to meet these requirements or sent to other email addresses will not be considered. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful. Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) reserves the right not to make an appointment/contact.
NCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is 9th October 2018. J2