Cashier And Accountant
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Accountant duties and responsibilities
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements and statements.
- Calculates rates paid for purchases and all price extensions.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system according to instructions.
- Endorses warrants or money orders, prepares account deposit ticket, and deposits money as directed.
- Files and/or removes records and reports.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Performs related work as assigned.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES (990+ POSTS)
Cashier duties and responsibilities
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Collect payments, issue receipts and refunds
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Good customer service
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- An applicant should posses degree in accounting or any other related field.
- An applicant must possess a strong communication skills , negotiation skills,
- Information technology skills.
- Fresh graduate