Amana Bank Limited is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and result oriented candidates who are suitably qualified with strong commitment to provide positive results. We are currently seeking to recruit new Sales Executives.
Experience : 3.0 Year(s)
Working Experience in SALES between 6 months to 2 years,
Working experience in front office between 6 months to 2 years.,
Working Experience in Customer Service between 6 months to 2 years, 2.
A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a credit management function, specifically in the area of loan collections and recovery in a Bank or MFI
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES (845+ POSTS)
Job Opening date : 12-Sep-2018 Job closing date : 21-Sep-2018
Job Description Exciting Career opportunity – Come join the winning Team!!
Overall Job Summary
To cross sell Amana Bank products and services
To ensure maximum usage of our alternative service delivery channels
Responsibility: Sales Executives
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following duties and tasks –
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in street activations supporting branch penetration and agents’ performance.
- Exercise lead generation of Small Business Financing portfolio support for respective duty station
- Participate in the service penetration, activations and sales of Treasury Forex services
- To service existing agents and recruit new agents as per specified targets.
- To ensure all agents are well serviced, branded and active in their business operations by providing on time support.
- To collect forms from all agents and ensure the submitted customer applications and documentations are complete and error free.
- To create customers for Agents on the specific cluster allocated through street activations and aggressive selling and vice versa.
- To provide ongoing customer / market feedback reports to Team Leader to improve business.
- Responsible for keeping self and supervisor up to date on competitor data and feedback provided for
- product and service changes or development.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields from a recognized institution.
- Must understand and agree with the Bank Mission, Vision and core values.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Strong knowledge of Credit risk system and processes.
- Ability to develop Collection and recovery strategies.
- Computer literacy- Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Legal frameworks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great Interpersonal Skills